Friday, June 27, 2008

LOL

Why are Egyptian Children always confused?
Because after death, their DADDY becomes a MUMMY.
**************************************************

Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.
Husband: Thank God ! Does The New One Work Now?

**************************************************

Robber 2 bank clerk: Did u see me robbing?
Clerk: Yes.
Robber shot him dead & asked next clerk: Did u?
2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!

**************************************************

First Man: I got married coz I was tired of eating out,
cleaning the house n doing laundry.

Second: Amazing, I took divorce for the same reason!

**************************************************

Newly divorced woman explaining reason for splitting:
We had religious differences - he thought he was God, I didn't.

**************************************************

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't
paying attention in class.
She called on him and asked,
"Pappu! What are 4, 2, 28 and 44?"
Little Johnny quickly replied,
"Cartoon Network, Ten Sports, Discovery Channel and Pogo!"

**************************************************

How to catch a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and just be yourself.
Squirrels will come to you on their own.
Because they just love NUTS :-)

**************************************************

Q: What's the diff between mother & wife?
A: One woman brings into the world crying and
the other ensures you continue to do so.

**************************************************

6 comments:

விஜய் said...

Had I written, I would have written it like this:

Wife: I Have Changed My Mind.
Husband: Really!! I never knew that you already had one.

முகுந்தன் said...

sooooper

முகுந்தன் said...

I know you are very clever vijay. Thats why you have mentioned written and not said :-)

விஜய் said...

purinjuNdaa sari. :)

Ramya Ramani said...

ROTFL Good Ones :)

Shwetha Robert said...

How to catch a squirrel?
Climb up a tree and just be yourself.
Squirrels will come to you on their own.
Because they just love NUTS :-)
----------

ROTFL:))

funny one;